evermore (feat. Bon Iver)
我正乘风破浪破釜沉舟
Is there a line that I could just go cross?
所谓边界就是用来跨越
And when I was shipwrecked (Can\''t think of all the cost)
哪怕需要我撞遍南墙(怎能不考虑代价)
I thought of you (All the things that will be lost now)
我看见了你的身影(明知盛筵必散)
In the cracks of light (Can we just get a pause?)
在那一线光明中(我们能不能先暂停喘息下)
I dreamed of you (To be certain we\''ll be tall again, if you think of all the costs)
我梦见了你(只要你考虑周全我们定能再次强大)
It was real enough (Whether weather be the frost)
那就已经足够(无论三九严寒)
To get me through (Or the violence of the dog days)
支撑我走到最后(还是三伏酷暑)
(I\''m on waves, out being tossed)
(我正乘风破浪破釜沉舟)
(I\''m on waves, out being tossed)
(我正乘风破浪破釜沉舟)
I swear (Is there a line that we could just go cross?)
我坚信(所谓边界就是用来跨越)
You were there
你会在终点等待
And I was catching my breath
我曾屏住呼吸
Floors of a cabin creaking under my step
脚下脆弱的船板正嘎吱作响
And I couldn\''t be sure
我一时陷入了彷徨
I had a feeling so peculiar
我有种预感
This pain wouldn\''t be for
这种痛苦终将不再
Evermore
延绵不绝
Evermore
往后余生
Evermore
再无苦痛
This pain wouldn\''t be for evermore
这种痛苦终将不再
Evermore
延绵不绝